Acceptable Use Policy
By entering into an agreement for services with Blue Sky Hosting, our Customers are bound by our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
This means that they must not use, or allow others to use, the services for any improper or unlawful purposes (including but not limited to the following):
- The sending of messages which are either grossly offensive, menacing, defamatory or infringe or are likely to infringe any third party intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trade marks, copyright or rights relating to domain names).
- The interference or attempted interference with the services to any other customers, hosts or networks. This includes but is not limited to flooding networks with emails, deliberately attempting to overload a service or attempting to “crash” a host.
- The sending of email that contains misleading or incorrect headers or information so that the origin of the email is deceptive.
- Violating or attempting to violate our network security or other systems’ networks, authentication measures, servers or equipment including attempting to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
- The sending of any message or virus through our network which causes or is likely to cause harm in any degree to us or our other customers or any other party’s communication systems.
- The interception or monitoring of data that is not intended for them.
- The operation of any service that would allow a third party to perform any action not permitted under this AUP.
- The sending of Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) unless they have explicit permission from all destination addresses prior to sending.
- Operating an “open mail relay” that accepts mail from unauthorised or unknown mail senders and forwards these onto a destination outside of their machine or network.
- To report any breach of our AUP above or to register a complaint, please email [email protected] We aim to respond to any complaints within one working day.