Blue Sky has been providing fully managed hosting services for over 15 years. As a Premier IBM Business Partner, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and notable specialists in Open Source technologies, we are highly experienced in delivering a complete range of hosting and remote management services from complex, mission critical Enterprise level environments to small online applications and websites.
We are committed to providing excellent customer service and our quality management system is the tool by which we realise this.
The Senior Management team of Blue Sky is responsible for the execution of this policy and ensuring that the quality management system integrates with and supports the other standards to which we subscribe. All persons working for or on behalf of the company have a duty to comply with the requirements of this policy.
Blue Sky recognises that effective quality management is critical for our business and the customers who rely on us. We strive to continually deliver a high level of service and satisfaction to our customers.
Our Senior Management team ensures that the company:
- Complies with applicable legislation, regulation and government guidance and where possible follows relevant industry codes of practice.
- Provides the framework to continually improve performance through the implementation of an effective quality management system and the setting of objectives and targets to realise our commitments.
- Sets policy and objectives for the management system to reduce risks to acceptable levels, determining the criteria for accepting the risks and identifying the acceptable levels of risk.
- Provides the necessary tools, information and resources to enable the quality management system to be correctly implemented and embedded in the company’s operating culture.
- Understands the needs of our interested parties and where practicable and agreed, incorporates those needs into our service delivery.
- Does not negatively impact service quality in the way it conducts its business, in setting or realising objectives and targets or when implementing changes.
- Communicates the importance of effective quality management to interested parties.
- Provides training to ensure staff have the necessary competence and skills to perform their roles and achieve our objectives and targets.
- Effectively manages our strategic suppliers’ performance and the services or materials procured.
- Understands the requirements of our customers and monitors our service delivery.
- Reviews the quality policy and management system for continued suitability, conformance and compliance on an annual basis or following a significant change.
All persons working for or on behalf of the company are required to:
- Comply with all company relevant requirements, procedures and policies.
- Promote our commitment to quality management with interested parties.